Halloween Make-up Workshop with Nigel Phua
Note: Tickets sold are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Here's what you could look forward to in this Halloween Make-up workshop! Get your CREEPTAVITY started!
Different types of SFX makeup materials
- Liquid latex
Different types of face paints
- Cream paints
- Water-activated paints
- Alcohol-activated paints
- Skin Tones and Textures
- Bruising and Discolouration
- Simple Wounds (Incisions, Lacerations)
- Character Creation (Zombies)
About the artist:
Nigel Phua is a self-taught makeup artist who specializes in special effects and face-painting.
As someone who has been practicing for almost four years, he has taken part in various productions, including short films and advertisements:
- ‘Closing the Distance / 拉近距离’, a short film commissioned by the LKY Bilingualism Fund
- Promotional advertisements for Toggle’s Incredible Tales Season 8
- Various short films by Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic students
He has also provided makeup services for various scare fests and haunted house events, including:
· CODE BLUE, a project initiated by students from the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies, to increase First Aid awareness and education in Singapore.
· Halloween events at Pioneer Junior College and Brunches Café.
Click the link below to access some of Nigel's Creepy-Creative works!